EMRC Digital Learning Corner
As COVID-19 forces us to stay home, EMRC, University of Kashmir, has created a Digital Learning Corner. It provides useful learning opportunities for students which they can avail from their homes. The course material, developed by the best experts is available at a click.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the safety of your home at your own convenience.
1. SWAYAM online courses and other ICT initiatives
2. MOOCs of CEC, UGC, IGNOU, AICTE, NPTEL,NCERT, NIOS, NITTTR, IIMB
3. e-Contents for 87 UG subjects
4. 86 MOOCs for PG and 203 MOOCs for UG students
5. Video Lectures of MOOCs
Video Lectures of MOOCs on Immunology, Economic Botany, Plant physiology, Algorithms, Psychology for health & well being & Effective Decision making offered by EMRC, Srinagar, University of Kashmir.
6. On KU TELEVISION Youtube Channel
7. YOUTUBE Video & Google Drive Content Links of various Moocs
8. Video Lectures on Various subjects offered
by CEC, UGC-inflibnet, NPTEL, NIOS, IGNOU, NCERT, iit pal, gyan darshan.
- Video Lectures for undergraduate and postgraduate students on the Languages include English, Hindi, Urdu, French, German, Russian, Spanish and other major foreign languages.
- Video Lectures for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The Languages include English, Hindi, Urdu, French, German, Russian, Spanish and other major foreign languages.
- Video Lectures for UG and PG includes three year BA Sociology, BA Anthropology, BA Social work, BA (Hons) Social work, BA (Hons) Political Science, BA Public Administration, BA Psychology, BA Population Studies, further PG courses in Population studies, Women Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Political Science and Public Administration.
- Video Lectures for UG Elementary Education Education English Teaching Special Education for Visually Impaired Home Science Environmental Science Physical Education. The courseware includes three years B.A. Education program. It also includes related enrichment programs.
- Video Lectures for both Under Graduate & Post Graduate level curriculum based programmes covering Mass Communication and Journalism, Library Science, Tourism, Management, Information Sciences and other professional studies.
- Video Lectures on all four years of the EE/ECE undergraduate programs, as well as Masters Level Courses in specialized areas such as Communications, Power systems, Power Electronics, Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI and Electromagnetics. Electrical and Electronics Engineering . The lectures are delivered by the faculty of the different Indian Institutes of Technology, and of the Indian Institute of Science.
- Video Lectures on Humanities and Social Sciences and Management covers topics in Economics, Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Political Science, History, Sociology, Fine Arts and Design, Psychology and different aspects of Management studies, among others. Both for undergraduate and postgraduate students. These courses are also useful for college teachers.
- Video Lectures on Mechanical Engineering and related courses cover the topics Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Manufacturing process technology, Manufacturing system technology, Finite Element analysis, Kinematics and dynamics of machines etc.
- Foreign languages i.e. French, Japanese and Russian
- English literature and language
- Hindi literature and language
- Urdu literature and language
- Political science
- Public administration
- Library science
- Gender studies
- Video Lectures on Sign language and specially for deaf learners on the NIOS curriculum and syllabus based for Secondary level and Yoga course also courses on Indian Knowledge Tradition- Bhartiya Gyan Parampara, which is aimed to revive vedic education in Sanskrit medium.
- Video Lectures on various topics related to school and teacher education. Besides textbook based discussion on various subjects of secondary and senior secondary classes, areas like teacher education, Art & Craft, Vocational Education, Guidance and Counseling, Research etc.
Download Interactive PDF file